Screening equipment is the most commonly used equipment in crushing technology. It is indispensable in mine, hydropower and highway construction. It is mainly used to classify broken mines, rocks, ores or sandstones in order to obtain products of different grain sizes. Screen mesh is an important part of vibrating screen. The problems and improvement methods in the installation process are analyzed as follows.
The problems existing in screen installation are as follows:
1) Most screening equipment manufacturers, in order to improve the effective screening area, screen support beams are designed as a side-up steel plate, and then on the steel plate pressed or lined with a rubber strip, so the top can not be re-loaded pressure plate.
2) Some vibrating screens with wide screen surface, such as YAH2460 single screen and 2.4mx 6.0m screen surface, divide the screen into two halves. The middle is pressed by the pressing plate and screw, and the two ends of the screen are tensioned in the direction of the screen frame with a tensioning hook. This method is fashionable in the initial installation. After repeated installation, the screw can not be removed because of the thread or rust on the fixed plate with internal thread fixed on the screen frame beam, which brings a lot of inconvenience to the maintenance. In addition, from the screen failure situation, although the screen became shorter, but the screen friction and tearing situation has not been significantly improved.
The following improvements can be taken to solve the above problems:
1) The supporting beam (flat steel) is replaced by angle steel, and then glued on the surface of angle steel to reduce the rigid contact between screen and angle steel.
2) make the bolts into T-shaped bolts and prevent bolts from turning when fastening bolts.
3) choose a reasonable position on the angle steel to soldering the quantity of pallet. Take the YAH-2460 single screen as an example. Generally, the supporting angle steel can be designed as three, and each screen is pressed up and down two positions, then each screen is pressed 6 plates. Before installing the screen, the T-stud bolts are placed on the supporting plate, and the angles on the top are exposed.
4) Lay the screen well, pre-tension, and then install the upper pressure plate; after the pressure plate is pressed, then the screen is tensioned to the design requirements.
The improved method can solve the problems of screen lengthening, friction and so on. The pressure plate is installed entirely on the screen, and is not affected by external conditions. It is very convenient and feasible to replace the screen without any treatment. In addition, the improved installation method can greatly prolong the service life of the screen, reduce the maintenance time and greatly reduce the production cost.